Working at STEALTH
We strive to create a culture that is fun, inclusive, and consistently providing opportunities for improvement. We always work to achieve our goal of becoming a well-loved global leader in the industry.
List of things we offer:
- Training opportunities
- Flexible creative process
- Team building events
- Access to new technology
- On site fitness and wellness
- Games room - pool, foosball, ping-pong
- Onsite lunch options
- Competitive wages, health benefits and profit sharing system
STEALTH Media is looking for a full-time Sales Representative for our Saskatoon office!
If you're an ambitious person who loves marketing, sales, suits and has a massive desire for a rewarding career, then you NEED to apply for this position!
PICTURE: Don Draper from Mad Men, and that's pretty much the person you'll become with this career.
The ideal candidate will be fun and outgoing, passionate about marketing, enjoy working with clients and contributing to the growth of the company. STEALTH is interested in building a strong company culture with people that love coming to work each day and taking on new challenges.
We are looking for a Sales Representative who has a basic understanding of marketing strategy; is a customer focused, self-motivated go-getter; and an enthusiastic team member who wants a long term career, not just a job.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use outbound calls and lead follow ups to meet with prospective clients and sell your vision for their company.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, setting the foundation for a long term partnership.
- Build strong client relationships and reach out on a regular basis to offer assistance with ongoing marketing efforts.
- Contribute to creating strategies that help clients achieve business goals and optimize a holistic marketing campaign.
- Communicate with team members to ensure that strategies are implemented throughout the design and development process.
- Provide information about STEALTH’s products and services by maintaining an up-to-date understanding of our offerings.
- Manage your leads, sales and client information in our CRM.
- Create and distribute proposals.
Skills & Education
- Extremely outgoing, fun and has a great attitude for growth and to prove him/herself (the most important attribute is attitude in this career) - Sales experience is definitely an asset
- Excellent customer service with proven experience working with clients
- Some knowledge of the marketing industry or web development industry
- Ability to work collaboratively on complex projects
- Post-secondary education in business or marketing is an asset but not required
- Ability to work with limited supervision and be motivated to take on tasks outside of your job description
- Excellent communication skills with team members and clients
- We are willing to train the right person. The right person has energy, creativity, a drive to succeed, willingness to think outside their job description and a positive, outgoing attitude. Show that you are a loyal worker and we’ll help you grow with us!
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and demonstrated competencies
To Apply: complete the form below and attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls, please. Only those selected will be contacted.