Working at STEALTH
We strive to create a culture that is fun, inclusive, and consistently providing opportunities for improvement. We always work to achieve our goal of becoming a well-loved global leader in the industry.
List of things we offer:
- Training opportunities
- Flexible creative process
- Team building events
- Access to new technology
- On site fitness and wellness
- Games room – pool, foosball, ping-pong
- Onsite lunch options
- Competitive wages, health benefits and profit sharing system
STEALTH Media is looking for a full-time Social Media Manager for our Saskatoon office!
Are you a savvy social marketeer with your finger on the pulse of the internet?
Do you love living in the world of data-driven digital media?
STEALTH Media is an exciting, full-service web design & marketing agency. Our team works with an ever-growing list of influential clients to clarify brand messaging and connect with their customers through world-class web design, marketing products and data-driven strategy.
We are looking for a passionate social marketing strategist to join us on our quest to connect our clients with their customers all over the world. If you are an ambitious, forward-thinking social maverick, with an aptitude for the engagement that drives success online, we want you!
We want a naturally talented social media strategist who's self-motivated, loyal and enthusiastic.
In short, if you love marketing, design and Friday afternoon foosball you need to apply for this career.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As STEALTH’s social media manager, some of your duties will include:
- Create & manage a variety of social channels internally and for clients.
- Communicate with clients monthly to set social calendars and review past month’s marketing efforts
- Design and create copy for social posts, adhering to best practices.
- Update and maintain a number of posting schedules using software such as Hootsuite.
- Research hashtags, trends and new social channels.
- Coordinate giveaways/promos/events with the team, influencers and other brands.
- Engage on social channels by commenting, networking, answering questions etc.
- Be responsible for managing client reviews and listings using reputation management software.
SKILLS & EDUCATION
- Experience building audiences on popular social media channels. (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Linked In, Twitter, etc)
- Experience using Hootsuite or similar platforms. Hootsuite certification is an asset but not required.
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Business Manager and Creator Studio.
- Strong ability to understand reports and convey findings to team members and clients
- Knowledge of social media terms and marketing terms
- Ability to strategically plan based upon findings in reports in conjunction with wants and desires of the client.
- Knowledge of demographics and audience building.
- Social Management Certification or similar course work is an asset but experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, and LinkedIn advertising is an asset.
- Knowledge of reputation management software is an asset.
- Self-motivated and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting and help the team where needed.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience & demonstrated competencies.
To Apply: fill out the form here. No phone calls, please. Only those selected will be contacted. (Please attach your cover letter and resume as one file)
Are you a very talented programmer with an enthusiastic attitude who is looking to do huge things in his/her career?
Do you love the idea of making custom websites and apps?
THEN YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Picture in your head:
- Steve Wozniak working alongside Steve Jobs to create Apple
- John Carmack creating Doom & Wolfenstein 3D and that's the person you'll become with this career!
STEALTH Media is a growing, full-service marketing agency with an increasing list of influential clients.
STEALTH develops next-level custom websites, custom apps, video, photography, social media, SEO & marketing campaigns that help our clients achieve their business goals and integrate with the latest measurable & comprehensive marketing strategies.
AS A WEB PROGRAMMER YOU WILL:
Work with the Senior Programmer as a trusted resource for technical strategies and decisions. Work with a team of programmers to ensure they're following the most optimal programming methodologies to get their projects done. This is a role where we will value your expertise to help make the most amazing products possible.
You will be an excellent problem solver and a team player, who is able to work with a diverse team with varying technical knowledge. STEALTH Media is growing quickly and we love people that can adapt and help share the workload!
You have specific experience and will be interested in learning new skills as you go. Our designers are always looking for new ways to add an edge to their designs and we need a sharp and dynamic framework to make this all possible.
In short, you are a rockstar programmer who never says it can't be done!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking a programmer that can help us grow the web/technology capabilities of STEALTH Media. You will work with the CEO, Project Manager, Art Director and Programmers on all aspects of development.
- Planning site architecture, prototypes, database design
- Coding of websites, web apps and mobile apps
- Installing and configuring off-the-shelf and custom software (CMS)
- Testing and providing support for clients
The right person has energy, a drive to succeed, willingness to think outside their job description and a positive attitude. Show that you are a loyal team player and we'll help you grow with us!
At STEALTH Media, we know how valuable our employees are.
In your downtime, revitalize by visiting our onsite fitness center, play a game of squash, ping pong, foosball or pool with your co-workers. Then unwind at the end of the day with a yoga class and steam rooms.
It's time to invest in you. With competitive wages, health benefits, and a profit-sharing system, apply today to find out more about working with STEALTH Media, a leading provider of customized, world-class websites & marketing products for business owners ready to upgrade.
Parking pass, Gym membership included (with steam room, squash courts, etc), access to all Innovation Place events, Foosball, Ping Pong, pool, etc.
Check out our career video for more details! https://youtu.be/UPd3brXW70c
And our About Page: https://stealthmedia.com/web-design-about/
Core requirements for new Programmers.
Must have a solid understanding of:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
Tools and Software we use:
- Less (SASS) (we write all our styling in less)
- Vue (react)
- Laravel (MVC of choice)
- WordPress (must understand theme building)
- Gulp (must be familiar to use our theme)
- npm (must be familiar to use our theme)
- Github (git) (for version control)
- Phpmyadmin (needs to know how to import and export a database for WordPress)
- Must understand how FTP works.
- Bootstrap 4 (especially the grid system)
Other things that would benefit but not required
- Experience with Shopify
- Server/ Cpanel experience (understanding how to set up emails, DNS, Subdomains, databases, etc)
- We use PHPStorm as our preferred IDE
HOW TO APPLY
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
Application Documents: Cover Letter, Resume (References Included), Portfolio of work is a definite asset
Send To: Ryan Yedersberger, President of Marketing, email@example.com
Only those selected will be contacted. Good luck!
STEALTH Media is looking for a full-time Sales Representative for our Saskatoon office!
If you're an ambitious person who loves marketing, sales, suits and has a massive desire for a rewarding career, then you NEED to apply for this position!
PICTURE: Don Draper from Mad Men, and that's pretty much the person you'll become with this career.
The ideal candidate will be fun and outgoing, passionate about marketing, enjoy working with clients and contributing to the growth of the company. STEALTH is interested in building a strong company culture with people that love coming to work each day and taking on new challenges.
We are looking for a Sales Representative who has a basic understanding of marketing strategy; is a customer focused, self-motivated go-getter; and an enthusiastic team member who wants a long term career, not just a job.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use outbound calls and lead follow ups to meet with prospective clients and sell your vision for their company.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, setting the foundation for a long term partnership.
- Build strong client relationships and reach out on a regular basis to offer assistance with ongoing marketing efforts.
- Contribute to creating strategies that help clients achieve business goals and optimize a holistic marketing campaign.
- Communicate with team members to ensure that strategies are implemented throughout the design and development process.
- Provide information about STEALTH’s products and services by maintaining an up-to-date understanding of our offerings.
- Manage your leads, sales and client information in our CRM.
- Create and distribute proposals.
Skills & Education
- Extremely outgoing, fun and has a great attitude for growth and to prove him/herself (the most important attribute is attitude in this career) - Sales experience is definitely an asset
- Excellent customer service with proven experience working with clients
- Some knowledge of the marketing industry or web development industry
- Ability to work collaboratively on complex projects
- Post-secondary education in business or marketing is an asset but not required
- Ability to work with limited supervision and be motivated to take on tasks outside of your job description
- Excellent communication skills with team members and clients
- We are willing to train the right person. The right person has energy, creativity, a drive to succeed, willingness to think outside their job description and a positive, outgoing attitude. Show that you are a loyal worker and we’ll help you grow with us!
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and demonstrated competencies
To Apply: complete the form below and attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls, please. Only those selected will be contacted.