Are you ambitious, talented and have a great attitude? Join the STEALTH team
Working at STEALTH
We strive to create a culture that is fun, inclusive, and consistently providing opportunities for improvement. We always work to achieve our goal of becoming a well-loved global leader in the industry.
- Training opportunities
- Flexible creative process
- Team building events
- Access to new technology
- Onsite fitness and wellness
- Games room – pool, foosball, ping-pong
- Onsite lunch options
- Competitive wages, health benefits and profit sharing system
Work with a team as a vital member to the creation and execution of memorable creative projects. You will work closely with members of STEALTH Studios, and assist with projects for both Studios and our marketing branch STEALTH Media.
STEALTH Studios is a branch of STEALTH Media, a leading provider of customized, world class websites & marketing products for business owners ready to upgrade.
The ideal candidate will be fun and outgoing, passionate about playing in digital artistry, enjoy working with a variety of people and contributing to the growth of the company. Stealth is interested in building a strong company culture with people that love coming to work each day and taking on new challenges.
We are looking for a digital animator that is excited about exploring the depths and possibilities of the digital landscape, and an enthusiastic team member that wants a long term career, not just a job.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Stealth 3D Animator, you will:
- Drafting concepts and final design for characters, scenes and backgrounds and animated environments.
- Developing storyboards.
- Creating sketches based on design briefs.
- Working with a variety of team members and communicating through meetings, clear documentation and briefs.
- Collaborating on a wide range of projects while sharing knowledge and solving creative problems.
- Collaborating with story editors.
- Collaborating with other creatives to finish projects.
Skills and Education
- 5+ years of experience in animation or game development role.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and decision making skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with Adobe Character Animator
- Experience with After Effects
- Expertise with timing and pacing of motion
- Key-framing animations for UI elements
Experience or interest with any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Unreal Engine
- Cinema 4D
- Rigging 3D models
- UE Livelink
Negotiable based on experience & demonstrated competencies.
complete the form below and attach your resume and cover letter as a single file. No phone calls, please. Only those selected will be contacted.