PRODUCTS & STRATEGY
Your marketing strategy relies on more than a pretty website or app. It's about creating a message that resonates with your audience, and designing a strategy using the right products to reach your audience. Get it done right the first time. Trust Stealth Media to be your guide.LET'S CHAT
1. Logo and Branding
Your brand is often your most valuable asset. We will build you a logo from scratch, or revitalize an existing one, while ensuring you have all the branding materials you need to make lasting connections with your customers.
- Usable and reusable for a long time, in many situations.
- First impressions are everything.
- Increases loyalty and positivity toward your company.
2. Custom Web Design
For a large majority of businesses, the website acts as the primary tool to convert curious visitors into potential customers who are ready to buy. Your website needs to work properly, look good, give easy access to information, and encourage visitors to act.
- Highest return on investment.
- Usable for a long time.
- Effectiveness of conversion tactics are highly measurable.
4. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
If you want potential customers to find your website, then using strong SEO techniques to earn top positions for different searches is key. Research shows that around 71% of Google searches result in clicking an "organic" link on the first page. The remaining 29% is split between ads, deeper pages, and people who abandon the search entirely.
- More visitors. Period.
- Higher trustworthiness and credibility for your website.
- Increased quality of traffic (because people clicking organic results often know what they want).
5. Online Reputation Management & Social Media
In the digital age, your company’s online reputation is absolutely crucial to your success. Managing your online brand is a combination of presenting accurate information, gathering user experiences, and engaging your audience through social channels.
- Keep all of your business listings up-to-date in one convenient place.
- monitor and engage with consumer reviews effectively.
- create or bolster a unique online voice through image, videos and engaging social posts.
6. Video & Photography
Many people prefer visual demonstrations to reading (and if this describes you, maybe it’s no surprise). Videos and photos will have more appeal to this large group of potential customers, while adding a professional touch to your page.
- Reusable for a long time.
- Improves credibility and professionalism.
- Including a video on the homepage can increase conversion rates by up to 80% (Source: forbes.com).
7. Traditional Media & Print
While the focus may be shifting to digital, traditional marketing can still plays a role in your comprehensive marketing plan. Whether it calls for modest ad design and copy, or large scale, avant-garde billboards, we can bring your story to life.
- Indicates credibility and authority in your industry.
- Extra effective for businesses seeking local customers.
- Print and direct mail have the highest response rate of all advertising (thedma.org).
8. Digital Campaigns
Digital campaigns can be a valuable addition to your Stealth Media marketing strategy. With specific targeting, we can show potential customers relevant and engaging content, while using your budget with maximum efficiency.
- Powerful targeting by demographic.
- Reaches a lot of people, in a short amount of time.
- Relatively low cost-per-impression.