STEALTH Media is looking for a full-time Programmer for our new Saskatoon office!
Are you a very talented programmer with an enthusiastic attitude looking to do big things in your career?
Do you love the idea of making custom websites and apps?
THEN YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Picture in your head:
- Steve Wozniak working alongside Steve Jobs to create Apple
- John Carmack creating Doom & Wolfenstein 3D and that's the person you'll become with this career!
STEALTH Media is a growing, full-service marketing agency with an increasing list of influential clients. STEALTH develops next-level custom websites, custom apps, video, photography, social media, SEO & marketing campaigns that help our clients achieve their business goals and integrate with the latest measurable & comprehensive marketing strategies.
AS A PROGRAMMER YOU WILL:
Work with the Senior Programmer as a trusted resource for technical strategies and decisions. Work with a team of programmers to ensure they’re following the most optimal programming methodologies to get their projects done. This is a role where we will value your expertise to help make the most amazing products possible.
A recent acquisition by the Axon Development Corporation, STEALTH Media, a leading provider of customized, world class websites & marketing products for business owners ready to upgrade is looking to acquire top design, programming, copywriting, sales and marketing talent immediately.
Since 2006, STEALTH has become a dominant force in Canadian & US marketing. With many marketing and creative awards, a vast marketing portfolio, and an impressive collection of happy client testimonials, STEALTH Media is the best choice to make your marketing effort a success!
You will be an excellent problem solver and team player, who is able to work with a diverse team with varying technical knowledge. STEALTH Media is growing quickly and we love people that can adapt and help share the workload!
You have specific experience and will be interested in learning new skills as you go. Our designers are always looking for new ways to add an edge to their designs and we need a sharp and dynamic framework to make this all possible.
In short, you are a rockstar programmer who never says it can’t be done!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking a programmer that can help us grow the web/technology capabilities of STEALTH Media. You will work with the CEO, Project Manager, Art Director and Programmers on all aspects of development.
- Planning site architecture, prototypes, database design
- Coding of websites, web apps and mobile apps
- Installing and configuring off-the-shelf and custom software (CMS)
- Testing and providing support for clients
The right person has energy, a drive to succeed, willingness to think outside their job description and a positive attitude. Show that you are a loyal team player and we’ll help you grow with us!
At STEALTH Media, we know how valuable our employees are.
In your down time, revitalize by visiting our onsite fitness center, play a game of squash, ping pong, foosball or pool with your co-workers. Then unwind at the end of the day with a yoga class and steam rooms.
Grab lunch at the gourmet Atrium cafe or catch up with co-workers at Boffins on a Friday, surrounded by the extraordinary gardens that Innovation Park Place is known for.
It’s time to invest in you—with competitive wages, health benefits, and a profit-sharing system. Apply today to find out more about working with STEALTH Media, a leading provider of customized, world class websites & marketing products for business owners ready to upgrade.
If you love programming and continuously challenging yourself, you'll love this career.
Parking pass, Gym membership included (with steam room, squash courts, etc), access to all Innovation Place events, Foosball, Ping Pong, pool, etc.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience & demonstrated competencies
- 4+ years on backend web programming with LAMP stack (Linux, apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Advanced experience with and knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiar with major browsers, desktop and mobile, and responsive design for iOS and Android
- Familiar with jQuery
- App development experience an asset
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Familiar with versioning software and software development ideologies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computing Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline; equivalent education/experience combination is an asset
- Extensive experience with web programming
- Extensive experience with database design and administration (highly desirable if candidate has MYSQL experience)
- Experience with XHTML and CSS
- Experience with Drupal, Joomla or WordPress (Content Management System frameworks, themes, modules, etc.) is an asset
- Experience with network administration (highly desirable if candidate has APACHE / LAMP experience)
- Knowledge of web security standards and best practices
- Experience and strong understanding of W3C Standards, cross-browser compatibility issues and testing
- Experience with independently designing architecture solutions to meet requirements
- Experience producing efficient, clearly written and documented code
- E-commerce, payment processing and shopping cart development is an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Application documents required:
Cover Letter, Resume - References Included, Resume - References optional
Submission method: Email
If by website, go to: www.stealthmedia.com
Job Type: Full-time