Are you passionate about customer service, collaborating with a dynamic team and have a strong desire for a rewarding career?
Stealth Media is looking for a full-time Marketing Advisor for our Saskatoon office! Stealth Media is a young, full-service marketing agency with a growing list of influential clients. We develop beautiful websites & marketing campaigns, integrated with a comprehensive marketing strategy to help our clients achieve their business goals. We strive to help our clients build their companies and we have a blast doing it.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about client care. This position is part of the Marketing Advisor team, which acts as the main point of contact between clients and the STEALTH team. The ideal candidate should be organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, assisting in handling multiple client accounts, and meeting regularly with clients and team members. The candidate should have aspirations to learn and grow into a senior marketing advisor position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a STEALTH Jr. Marketing Advisor, you will:
- Act as the main point of contact for clients as you help establish long term relationships.
- Build strong client partnerships and reach out or meet with clients on a regular basis to offer assistance with ongoing marketing efforts
- Contribute to creating strategies that help clients achieve business goals and optimize a holistic marketing campaign
- Communicate with team members to ensure that strategies are implemented throughout the design and development process
- Oversee client projects from start to finish
- Mediate any client issues with professionalism and provide guidance towards a solution
- Help sales with upsell strategies for the next phases of contracts
SKILLS & EDUCATION
- Excellent customer service with proven experience working with clients
- Some knowledge of the marketing industry or web development industry
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members on complex projects
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, project management or similar
- Experience with Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.), Google Drive, Dropbox
- Excellent written communication skills, including client emails, internal project notes and other documents as required
- Marketing expertise in a wide range of areas (SEO, lead generation, social media etc.) is an asset
- Comfortable advocating for clients, and asking questions of team members
- Ability to work with limited supervision and be motivated to take on tasks outside of your job description
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with team members and clients
Salary: Negotiable based on experience & demonstrated competencies.
To Apply: complete the form here and attach your resume and cover letter as a single file. No phone calls, please. Only those selected will be contacted.