Are you a very talented programmer with an enthusiastic attitude who is looking to do huge things in his/her career?
Do you love the idea of making custom websites and apps?
THEN YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Picture in your head:
- Steve Wozniak working alongside Steve Jobs to create Apple
- John Carmack creating Doom & Wolfenstein 3D and that’s the person you’ll become with this career!
STEALTH Media is a growing, full-service marketing agency with an increasing list of influential clients.
STEALTH develops next-level custom websites, custom apps, video, photography, social media, SEO & marketing campaigns that help our clients achieve their business goals and integrate with the latest measurable & comprehensive marketing strategies.
AS A WEB PROGRAMMER YOU WILL:
Work with the Senior Programmer as a trusted resource for technical strategies and decisions. Work with a team of programmers to ensure they’re following the most optimal programming methodologies to get their projects done. This is a role where we will value your expertise to help make the most amazing products possible.
You will be an excellent problem solver and a team player, who is able to work with a diverse team with varying technical knowledge. STEALTH Media is growing quickly and we love people that can adapt and help share the workload!
You have specific experience and will be interested in learning new skills as you go. Our designers are always looking for new ways to add an edge to their designs and we need a sharp and dynamic framework to make this all possible.
In short, you are a rockstar programmer who never says it can’t be done!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking a programmer that can help us grow the web/technology capabilities of STEALTH Media. You will work with the CEO, Project Manager, Art Director and Programmers on all aspects of development.
- Planning site architecture, prototypes, database design
- Coding of websites, web apps and mobile apps
- Installing and configuring off-the-shelf and custom software (CMS)
- Testing and providing support for clients
The right person has energy, a drive to succeed, willingness to think outside their job description and a positive attitude. Show that you are a loyal team player and we’ll help you grow with us!
At STEALTH Media, we know how valuable our employees are.
In your downtime, revitalize by visiting our onsite fitness center, play a game of squash, ping pong, foosball or pool with your co-workers. Then unwind at the end of the day with a yoga class and steam rooms.
It’s time to invest in you. With competitive wages, health benefits, and a profit-sharing system, apply today to find out more about working with STEALTH Media, a leading provider of customized, world-class websites & marketing products for business owners ready to upgrade.
Parking pass, Gym membership included (with steam room, squash courts, etc), access to all Innovation Place events, Foosball, Ping Pong, pool, etc.
Check out our career video for more details! https://youtu.be/UPd3brXW70c
And our About Page: https://stealthmedia.com/web-design-about/
Core requirements for new Programmers.
Must have a solid understanding of:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
Tools and Software we use:
- Less (SASS) (we write all our styling in less)
- Vue (react)
- Laravel (MVC of choice)
- WordPress (must understand theme building)
- Gulp (must be familiar to use our theme)
- npm (must be familiar to use our theme)
- Github (git) (for version control)
- Phpmyadmin (needs to know how to import and export a database for WordPress)
- Must understand how FTP works.
- Bootstrap 4 (especially the grid system)
Other things that would benefit but not required
- Experience with Shopify
- Server/ Cpanel experience (understanding how to set up emails, DNS, Subdomains, databases, etc)
- We use PHPStorm as our preferred IDE
HOW TO APPLY
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
Application Documents: Cover Letter, Resume (References Included), Portfolio of work is a definite asset
Send To: Ryan Yedersberger, President of Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected will be contacted. Good luck!