Are you a very talented artist with an enthusiastic attitude who is looking to do huge things in his/her design career? Do you love the idea of marketing & design?
The ideal candidate will be an extremely talented artist who is passionate about marketing, enjoys working with clients and contributing to the growth of the company. STEALTH is interested in building a strong company culture with people that love coming to work each day and taking on new challenges.
We are looking for a designer who is constantly willing to test their creative boundaries by coming up with designs that are outrageous, thought provoking and will help our clients gain the competitive edge in their industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Website Design, Logo Design & Branding, Print Design, Videography, Photography, etc.
- Following and leading the latest design trends on the market (stay relevant always).
- Completing projects on time and to the best of your ability.
- Focus on continual improvement of all design channels, challenge yourself and be self-motivated to achieve great things for your clients and the team.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Proficient in the Adobe creative suite applications (photoshop, illustrator, xd, indesign, premiere pro, after effects, etc)
- Relevant post-secondary degree or diploma, an asset but not necessary
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, an asset but not necessary
- A natural skill/eye for design – something we can’t teach!
- Have an understanding of UX/UI design
- Good communication & organizational skills
- Good team player ready to help out where needed!
- Outgoing, fun and has the desire to prove him/herself
- Knowledge of the marketing industry or web development industry is an asset
- Ability to work with limited supervision and be motivated to take on tasks outside of your job description
Salary: Negotiable based on experience & demonstrated competencies
To Apply: complete the form below and attach your resume, cover letter and up-to-date portfolio. No phone calls, please. Only those selected will be contacted.
Upon being a top selection, you will be sent a case study where you will be able to show off your skills! Good luck!