STEALTH Media is looking for a full-time Social Media Manager for our Saskatoon office!
Are you a savvy social marketeer with your finger on the pulse of the internet?
Do you love living in the world of data-driven digital media?
STEALTH Media is an exciting, full-service web design & marketing agency. Our team works with an ever-growing list of influential clients to clarify brand messaging and connect with their customers through world-class web design, marketing products and data-driven strategy.
We are looking for a passionate social marketing strategist to join us on our quest to connect our clients with their customers all over the world. If you are an ambitious, forward-thinking social maverick, with an aptitude for the engagement that drives success online, we want you!
We want a naturally talented social media strategist who’s self-motivated, loyal and enthusiastic.
In short, if you love marketing, design and Friday afternoon foosball you need to apply for this career.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As STEALTH’s social media manager, some of your duties will include:
- Create & manage a variety of social channels internally and for clients.
- Communicate with clients monthly to set social calendars and review past month’s marketing efforts
- Design and create copy for social posts, adhering to best practices.
- Update and maintain a number of posting schedules using software such as Hootsuite.
- Research hashtags, trends and new social channels.
- Coordinate giveaways/promos/events with the team, influencers and other brands.
- Engage on social channels by commenting, networking, answering questions etc.
- Be responsible for managing client reviews and listings using reputation management software.
SKILLS & EDUCATION
- Experience building audiences on popular social media channels. (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Linked In, Twitter, etc)
- Experience using Hootsuite or similar platforms. Hootsuite certification is an asset but not required.
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Business Manager and Creator Studio.
- Strong ability to understand reports and convey findings to team members and clients
- Knowledge of social media terms and marketing terms
- Ability to strategically plan based upon findings in reports in conjunction with wants and desires of the client.
- Knowledge of demographics and audience building.
- Social Management Certification or similar course work is an asset but experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, and LinkedIn advertising is an asset.
- Knowledge of reputation management software is an asset.
- Self-motivated and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting and help the team where needed.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience & demonstrated competencies.
To Apply: fill out the form here. No phone calls, please. Only those selected will be contacted. (Please attach your cover letter and resume as one file)